Sanders for scroll working

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Decodrew.

From your post I assume you are across the pond in the USA. I loved that belt/bobbin sander and I am sure it would be perfect for a lot of scroll saw users but do you know if it is available in the UK. The jet 16 scroll saw is another clone of so many on the market from the far east and as a result the buyer will experience the same problems like vibration and slow blade changing but for those on a tight budget they can be modified. By the way, there is a nice belt/disc sander available from scewfix.com for just £58.

Geoff.

Hi Decodrew.

How are things in sunny Poland. You could try a flap wheel on your drill press if you have got one or maybe an inverted belt sander. How is your Excalibur coming along, have you fixed it yet. By the sound of things you have got a Jet-16, this is a clone of all the other cheap machines coming from the far east. Why not go the whole hog and get a Hegner, the top of the range one is only £1000 and a bit more. I admired all your work in the previous post, there was so much of it, and then the penny dropped, it was other peoples work and ideas. I think that was a bit naughty.

Back