Saker Angle Measuring Tool · Universal Angularizer Ruler

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-An ... 3478398005
Quarter of the price.
Mine took ages to arrive, (luck of the Chinese shipping draw), but it's fine. Probably the same one as your link. Works fine.
Essentially you could make one from scrap and wingnuts for free. Why bother at three and a half quid. It's a template not a ruler (to my mind anyway). Luckily for me I bought mine exactly right after I tiled the bathroom. So that was good. #-o

Just been down to the shed to check. It looks exactly the same down to the handles shapes. Metal and even has an extra angle setting on the end. (hammer)

Ive ordered one now.
There is an alloy one at £23 odd, but as you say at £3 or so it's not worth messing around with.
I might make own some time, but I'll see how I get on with this one first.

Thanks all

What do you plan to use it for? I can't think of any job I have ever done, or any job I plan to do, where this would be better than a sliding bevel. Maybe that is a failure of my imagination.

I've had one of these tools for well over a year. Mine is all metal, well made, yellow, looks very much like the one in the original post. Great feel to it, and probably a quadzillion uses for it. Unfortunately, I've never used mine a single time!

Why you say? Bevel square is always there at the ready, plus this gizmo is just a tad small. Also, when you first get it, you release that the knobs, cross pieces may just get in the way. But, it is a terrific tool to look useful and rid you of some unwanted coin from your pocket. I'd give mine away, but shopping will cost more than the worth of the tool.

Did I say it does look great, though?

Latest posts

Back