Safety Overload Switch on ELU ETS3151 2 115V

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonserviam

Reaction score
Hi folks.
Back for more work on the house. Noticed last time that I have a small crack in the overload protector on the ELU, but like a dork, I forgot to write down the part details.
I've had a good search but it looks like around £100 for the switch!!! 3 times as much as the 240v version.
Anyone who could give me any info on the switch itself (Part No. other than the Elu, B&D, DeWalt number), I'd be grateful once again. I'll replace it with anything I can once I know the overload settings: I'm sure there's something out there that will do the job for a lot less.
All I really need is any switch with the same rating for cut-out I guess. Please correct/chastise me if I'm wrong.
Cheers.
Mac

Laying the first section of chestnut boards with the aid of the mighty Record Board Cramp. Got a pair out the local paper for £25, but they weigh a ton.
We decided not to replace a couple of the beams, but to lay 10x2 at 400 all the way along the 7 metres, each joist being around 3.5 metres long, from the outside wall to the centre supporting wall. The span on the other side will be 5.4 metres and probably requires 12x2 joist (haven't done the sums yet).
The chestnut boards were locally sourced, planed on two sides, but all within a couple of mil thickness (which is why I bought the Kity). At only 19.5 Euros per m2, it's worth the saving: finished would be upwards of 35 Euros.
The wood is locally sourced and the yard is happy for me to have it laid up in 25 m2 lots, which gives it time to season and me time to get on with other things, and save the money.

before.jpg

joist-laying-1st-section.jpg

joist-laying-1st-section-2.jpg

joist-pinning-1st-section-2.jpg

cutting-room.jpg

chestnut.jpg

floor-laying-1st-section-0.jpg

record-cramp.jpg

floor-laying-1st-section.jpg

Back