Sad News

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to that yesterday we had to take Laiquendai, to the vets for the last time. :cry:
She had suffered liver failure and unfortunately will no longer be protecting my workshop from pan dimensional beings.
Here she is last summer. :)
Dscn2352s.jpg

Jones the young cat has spent a lot of time walking round mewing for her, like me he misses her.

Dave, sorry for your loss. We lost one of ours last year. Poppet was only 6 years old when she caught a virus.

She was my favorite and we still miss her dearly. Her side kick was our Rottie "Gunner". They got on really great. He is a monster of a size and she was very small. In fact she was so small people used to think she was a kitten.

Once again sorry mate.

Regards

Woody

Dave,

I'm sorry to learn of your loss. I hope that you'll be able to remember her as she was in the summer.

Jeremy

Dave

So so sorry.

I had to take my favourite old cat to the vets just before Xmas for the last time. We knew it was coming and his health was deteriorating. In the end it was the right thing to do. I know its painfull though.

Strangely enough we got 2, 6 month old rescued cats yesterday and they have spent the day hiding away in a dark corner. 10 minutes before I read this they came out and allowed us to make a fuss of them. They won't replace Barney but at least they have a chance of a normal life after a really bad start.

Jeff

I'm so sorry, Dave.

Pets become part of the family and it's always heart-rending when their time comes.

Gill

Sorry to hear that Dave, we had to do the same a couple of years ago :(

How will you protect against pan dimensional beings from now on?

Sorry to hear that Dave - it's really hard - we had to take our pet Yorkie for that final journey last summer...

Martin

Dave,

I'm really, really sorry to hear your news. So few people recognise just how real the grief at losing a pet is. It is horrible and they should live for ever.

Tim

I'm so sorry, Dave - I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when I lose my Lab.

Neil

sorry to hear that dave, sad times like this need reflection on all of those times she made you laugh or brought a smile to your face.

steve

I am sorry to hear your sad news Dave.

Those pan dimensional beings are going to be hard to control now, I suppose fitting an improbability drive in the saw could help :?

Bean

Sorry to hear of your loss, Dave - we do know the feeling only too well.

have had to make that trip a few times and its never easy.

Regards
Norman

Back