Sad News- Roy "Digit" Randall

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyldpuss

Reaction score
I wanted to let you know that my father Roy Randall 'Digit' passed away this morning xxx

Roy will be sadly missed. His all-round knowledge was quite remarkable. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

Roy

Very sad news, thanks for letting us know. Thoughts are with yourself and other family and friends.

Rgds, Paul

Sad news indeed, thank you for letting us know, although your loss is very close and personal he will be missed by a very much wider community than is immediately obvious to those around him. Our thoughts are with you and the rest of the family.

Oh dear sorry to hear that. He was always interesting, even when I didn't agree with him! He will be missed.

Hi, i know my dad was on this forum often and made several friends, so i wanted to let them know that after a massive heart attack on thursday afternoon, he passed away this morning.

David.

Mod Edit: Merge of twinn threads.

Very sorry to hear your sad news. He was certainly active on here and posting right up to Thursday lunchtime.

I know Roy made a lot of friends on here.
My condolences, to you and your family.
Regards Bob

very sad news
please Accept my sincere condolences, he will be missed.
our thought are with you and your family.
regards
paul-c

Sincere condolences, thoughts with family and friends.

Noel

I'm really sorry to hear the news after he seemed to be doing ok.
He will be very much missed.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back