• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ryobi One+ Batteries and charger

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonsdale73

Established Member
Reaction score
As per title, I have for sale

FIVE batteries of varying vintage. One, possibly two work really well, charge properly and hold it for a reasonable while, two charge but don't seem to hold it for any length of time and one I've no idea what it does, I've been using it as a weight. There are a load of videos on youtube showing how they can be rejuvenated but I've not got round to trying them out.

batteries.jpg

£40 for all five

And there's a charger. The mains lead is short but was long enough to plug into a socket so I've never felt a need to make it any longer.

Charger side.jpg

Charger back.jpg

£15

Plus carriage at cost. For guidance, each battery weighs approx 0.9kg, the charger 1.5kg

Attachments

• batteries.jpg
    batteries.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 1,032
  • Charger side.jpg
    Charger side.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1,032
  • Charger back.jpg
    Charger back.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 1,032
Does it really matter what drill it was if it's sold? It was originally on here as a kit, first listed over six weeks ago to no interest whatsoever. I've subsequently sold the drill privately, leaving the batteries and charger. Therefore, rather than waste anyone's time, unlikely as that might be, I've edited the post to remove the drill and show only what is still available, thinking - mistakenly it seems - that it would avoid confusion. When these sell, I will edit again, hopefully just the heading to "sold". Had there been no comments, I could have deleted the post entirely however now I suppose if anyone really wants to know what I've sold they'll be able to open it up and have a look. On the other hand, I suspect most people will see "sold" and think there's no point wasting anyone's time by asking what was sold!

Well, firstly I didn't expect you'd take the whole thing that seriously. However, it is odd that you'd remove the drill, any mention of it, after it was sold and then mention a drill that didn't appear anywhere else. That's why I asked, there was nothing to show it was even in the sale, this was the first time I'd seen your post in the first place.

3- Relevant Posts Only.
If you have no genuine purchase interest in the item posted please just move on.

4-Thread status.
Those placing adverts are required to update the status of their entry Title as soon at it changes (to Sold). It is only fair to members that the availability of an item is obvious.

You gratuitous remarks are not only a waste of my time in checking to see if it was genuine interest but also a breach of forum rules.

Latest posts

Back