Rutlands Thicknesser/Planer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyh747

Reaction score
Model: Rutlands XT3514

Hoping someone can help.

I’ve lost the side fence and bracket for this machine and need to source a replacement. Tried contacting Rutlands but they don’t sell parts and wouldn’t tell me the manufacturer due data protection!!

Anyone able to advise on where I can get a replacement?

andyh747":2dgkjcaw said:
Model: Rutlands XT3514

Hoping someone can help.

I’ve lost the side fence and bracket for this machine and need to source a replacement. Tried contacting Rutlands but they don’t sell parts and wouldn’t tell me the manufacturer due data protection!!

Anyone able to advise on where I can get a replacement?
I think they are spinning a yarn stating data protection. More a case of a commercial confidential.

This thing is just a standard Chiwanese clone model that is manufactured for a variety of brands with some small differences...

Titan
Erbauer
Scheppach
Clas Olsen

The list goes on...

Often the actual Asian manufacturer is stated in the manual under the certification section. They won't be set up to deal with retail western customers though.

The fences from any of these brands could probably made to fit

None of the fences on these machines is great though, and you would probably better making your own.

See Marius Hornberger's on YouTube for this machine

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for replies.

Tried to post a link, forum wouldn't let me.

Yes it's a generic brand so I'll hunt around and see if I can find a replacement similar. Thanks for the list of similar manufactuers.

Back