Rutlands - there's a first for everything!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aragorn

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Panasonic 15.6v drill last week from Rutlands which arrived today. Funny thing is, they've only debited my account today instead of the usual debit at order time.
Perhaps Rutlands have been loitering on this forum over the last couple of months!
And if they keep this up, there won't be much reason not to order from Rutlands where necessary.

Aragorn,

A great drill by every account I have read and as you say, perhaps Rutlands have been lurking here. If this keeps up I might even open the freebie catalogue they still send me. At the mo' it goes in the recycling file.

Hi Aragorn

Another good piece of news and, of course, an excellent drill.

Let's just hope it's not a one-off. Sorry, that's just the cynic in me. :roll:

Cheers
Neil

Gosh. And they said the age of miracles was done... :lol: But seriously, I do hope they've changed their policy 'cos it wasn't doing them any favours at all.

Oh, and a nice gloat wrapped up in there, Aragorn. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Knew you'd spot it Alf :wink: !

And in case anyone's interested - on first impressions and a few "test" drillings it seems really very good indeed. I drilled a 1" hole with a auger bit through 4" oak and the motor didn't even change pitch.
That's impressive.

They did the same for me with my order. I just thought it was normal procedure. :wink:

Back