Rutland's Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just thought I would flag up a sale now on at Rutlands, according to an email I just received from them. The thing that particularly interested me is a chef's knife reduced by £220, now only £149.99 !!!
However there are more realistic items on offer.

Happy new year to everyone. Let's all hope for something better than the one we have just had - could hardly be worse.

K

Is there a day where Rutland's don't have a sale? Were the items ever for sale and in stock at the full price? I assume that the items have a 5* review.

I got a pretty nice set of engineering measurement tools from Rutlands sale a little while ago, and have absolutely zero complaints about them, but Marcros is absolutely right. The site is hillariously administered and marketed.

I had a look through and really didnt spot anything that stood out.

Apparently more things will go on sale in a couple of minutes.

I get spammed by them on a daily basis (but just in case a bargain or something I'm interested in pops up I've not kicked them into touch) and those chef's knives , various japanese gardening implements and the waterstones have been "on special offer...get them before we run out of them...on clearance" since October at least ;) Amusingly one of the first things I spotted on those emails that I wanted they were out of stock of for months so it just sat on my online wishlist for ages, yet at the start of December when I did an impromptu check of my wishlist (Chrimble on the horizon etc) I realised it was back in stock so snapped one up there and then. Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 21.37.14.png

I did buy a bench morticer when on offer. An almost identical model was in the Axi catalogue for about £250 (they are £300 now - Axi prices seem to have risen considerably recently) but I bought it for about £175. Definitely the cheapest of the various clones at the time.
K

Back