Rutlands Dakota sale - mobile base

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambournepete

Established Member
Reaction score
Rutlands have a Dakota sale on at the moment which includes this mobile base.

I've done a search on the forum and couldn't find this one but worry it's gonna be a bit unsteady for my PT260 (when I finally get it out of the box :?).

Anyone tried one of these or can suggest something better for not much money?

Pete,
I have the Axminster version of this which I made up using oak off cuts. It works fine for my Kity 419. the biggest problem I have is knocking my feet on the lever that raises and lowers the front wheel.

Andy

Andy
I too have my 419 on the Axminster model and after tripping over the lever a few times decided to reverse the lever to the inside,this does make it tend to tip slightly when moving but is as steady as a rock when the in the lowered state
I do not have to move my saw very far or often but it is very easy to try and see how you get on

Regards Nigel

We used to sell the HTC and the 1000 is rock steady. Some of our retailers have them at special prices. PM me if you have no luck finding one. They are on our website too.

Martin

Nigel":2td24c46 said:
I too have my 419 on the Axminster model and after tripping over the lever a few times decided to reverse the lever to the inside

Nigel.
Nice idea. Now why did I not think of that?

Andy

Back