Rutlands bobbin sander on offer today

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just a thumbs up regarding Rutlands, they have regular 12 hour price drops on tools. Today it is an oscillating bobbin sander. I have been thinking of getting one for a while to replace the home made arrangement on my pillar drill, so I bought one about a month ago during the previous price drop, for £99 plus delivery. I have tried it out for about half an hour and whilst it is obviously DIY quality, it does seem pretty useful, with good dust extraction. I can't give more of a review because I am recovering from hip surgery, but looking forward to getting back to the workshop in a month or so. Anyway it is one of the many generic types imported under different brand names, mine came with a 3 year guarantee. Delivery was about £6.

I also bought a mortising machine whilst on 12 hour price drop. Again these are branded under several names with minor variations, but I paid £150 about 15 months ago and they are now around £350 (lumberjack, and £439 at machine mart).

So guys, I think it is well worth subscribing to Rutlands email system to get daily messages about these price drops.

In summary, Rutlants oscillating sander plus set of abrasives, £99, possibly 3 year guarantee (check by email), delivery about £6, offer ends midnight tonight (thursday 30 sept)

K

Hi all, just a thumbs up regarding Rutlands, they have regular 12 hour price drops on tools. Today it is an oscillating bobbin sander. I have been thinking of getting one for a while to replace the home made arrangement on my pillar drill, so I bought one about a month ago during the previous price drop, for £99 plus delivery. I have tried it out for about half an hour and whilst it is obviously DIY quality, it does seem pretty useful, with good dust extraction. I can't give more of a review because I am recovering from hip surgery, but looking forward to getting back to the workshop in a month or so. Anyway it is one of the many generic types imported under different brand names, mine came with a 3 year guarantee. Delivery was about £6.

I also bought a mortising machine whilst on 12 hour price drop. Again these are branded under several names with minor variations, but I paid £150 about 15 months ago and they are now around £350 (lumberjack, and £439 at machine mart).

So guys, I think it is well worth subscribing to Rutlands email system to get daily messages about these price drops.

In summary, Rutlants oscillating sander plus set of abrasives, £99, possibly 3 year guarantee (check by email), delivery about £6, offer ends midnight tonight (thursday 30 sept)

K
Thank you 👍

Back