RUTLANDS Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Froggy

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
What's going on at Rutlands? There is no way to contact them. If you go to their site there is only an email address and when you use that address it comes back undeliverable (yes I have checked that the address is correct and in fact copy and pasted the first time). So then I went on line to look for a phone number and couldn't find one. Then a eureka moment - check my recent invoice and voila I got the number and called. It was a recorded message directing me to their web site aaaaaaahhhhhh.
Does any one know how to contact them please?
Why can't suppliers all give the same service Axminster provide? Don't they realise it cost them customers?

I just had another thought - Rutlands have emailed me in the last couple of days so I sent a reply to that email and that as come back undeliverable too!! There appears to be a problem with their email address and that is the ONLY means of contact. I have an urgent problem and no way of dealing with it. If anyone from Rutlands reads this this please contact your customer Tim Atkins and let me have a viable way of contacting you.

Try calling 01629815518, that number was buried in a third party company details page, don't know if it still works.

Thanks Seiken I did get that number off an invoice from Rutlands but it's an answer machine that directs you to their web site. Scaredycat I also got that address from their invoice and sent them a letter but by the time I got back from posting it I had an email from Rutlands and have now sorted the problem. Thanks for all your help guys.

What's going on at Rutlands? There is no way to contact them. If you go to their site there is only an email address and when you use that address it comes back undeliverable (yes I have checked that the address is correct and in fact copy and pasted the first time). So then I went on line to look for a phone number and couldn't find one. Then a eureka moment - check my recent invoice and voila I got the number and called. It was a recorded message directing me to their web site aaaaaaahhhhhh.
Does any one know how to contact them please?
Why can't suppliers all give the same service Axminster provide? Don't they realise it cost them customers?
I use Rutlands often. Emailed them as a test and no problems. [email protected] is the address I used. Otherwise I have no idea what could be the problem. Maybe their site was having issues but sorted now ? I know they have stopped telephone contact. Hope you get better luck with email provided.

I use Rutlands often. Emailed them as a test and no problems. [email protected] is the address I used. Otherwise I have no idea what could be the problem. Maybe their site was having issues but sorted now ? I know they have stopped telephone contact. Hope you get better luck with email provided.
Thread from 2018....?

You could also try Facebook, assuming they have a page. Do bear in mind that the lockdown may have had a detrimental impact on their ability to respond to customer queries/complaints. I'm not making excuses for them, but it could be that they are overwhelmed with orders and can't cope.

Thread from 2018....?

Ah Rutlands - perhaps this just shows that they are ahead of the curve with their customer service. They were closing down real-person contact before everyone else had to due to COVID.

Back