Rugby

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomValente

Established Member
Reaction score
Ultimately, England is my team, but, when Italy plays my ancestry dictates that I must support them.

So here's the deal, I'll scream my loudest for England as long as you all support Italy against the French, which knowing the love hate relationship between France and England( except their woodworkers of course) you will anyway.

I'm off to do a shopfit now but I believe the pub next door has a large screen T.V.
Hmm Rugby and orange juice, that'll be a new experience

Good luck England
Italy, well just do your best.

Dom

Sounds good to me :wink: And let's hope Johnny Wilkinson can have a decent period without more injuries - I still can't get out of my mind that great drop-kick goal 8) One of the all-time great sporting moments.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Paul Chapman":3leni0li said:
Sounds good to me :wink: And let's hope Johnny Wilkinson can have a decent period without more injuries -

i think he managed that quite nicely today :wink:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the match, but what a result and what a comeback for Wilkinson \:D/ \:D/

Italy :cry: Never mind, Dom - one day.........

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Best game yet, Wales were unlucky but fought hard to the bitter end.

Ireland can certainly play better than they did, especially as Wales were missing a couple of top men.

But Congratulations on the win

We wuz robbed!!!!

The ref should have gone to Specsavers!!!

Simon Easterby must have been born offside, and don't even mention the penalty try that never was!

Disgruntled of Wales. :evil:

Back