Ruddy Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Its like WW3 in Dagenham today :evil:

Millwall are playing Dagenham and Redbridge at football :roll:

Have a police helicopter flying over my house for the last 5 hours :twisted:

Riot police vans with sirens and blue lights every 10 minutes :roll:

The bl--dy chopper is still hovering now

O god when will it all end #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Seriously doesn't all your moaning get you lot down?

I'm going to change my avatar as I'm seriously not in your league for being miserable.

Blister":253if4dr said:
Its like WW3 in Dagenham today :evil:

Millwall are playing Dagenham and Redbridge at football :roll:

Have a police helicopter flying over my house for the last 5 hours :twisted:

Riot police vans with sirens and blue lights every 10 minutes :roll:

The bl--dy chopper is still hovering now

O god when will it all end #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

When you give yourself up? Maybe its nothing to do with the football Allan - They have caught up with you :lol: :lol: i

When you give yourself up? Maybe its nothing to do with the football Allan - They have caught up with you :lol: :lol: i

:lol: :lol:

The helicopter eventually went at 16.20 , How much did that cost us tax payers :(

PS , And I am still at home :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

doctor Bob":1clxri3i said:

I'm going to change my avatar as I'm seriously not in your league for being miserable.

I'm not moaning. I like footy. Especially Arsenal. I will moan if we lose to Leeds Monday night though!!

Don't change your avatar Bob. Swmbo got me for xmas a Grumpy beer glass, a Grumpy key ring, and a pair of Grumpy socks. Not sure what she's trying to say :?

Roy

We're probably older than you, had more practise! :lol:

Roy.

I can not undestand how foorball has grown to be just about the only sport that the Sky ro0lling news channel shows now, there has to be sonme massive backhanders going on to have arrived at this sad situation :wink:

doorframe":31tu758w said:
doctor Bob":31tu758w said:

I'm not moaning. I like footy. Especially Arsenal. I will moan if we lose to Leeds Monday night though!!

Don't change your avatar Bob. Swmbo got me for xmas a Grumpy beer glass, a Grumpy key ring, and a pair of Grumpy socks. Not sure what she's trying to say :?

Roy

Roy.

I expect Arsenal to beat Leeds too. I hope so, because then you will have the Villa to dispose of. Hopefully, that isn't going to be so easy, although I wouldn't bet on it. So, if the Villa have to go, better if it's Arsenal that dumps them. At least I will be able to hold my head that bit higher.

John
A VI L L A I N

Mmnn.. Aston Villa.

Always seen them as one of our bogey teams. One of my earliest Arsenal memories was Aston Villa at Highbury in 1976. I think it was Bertie Mee's last game as Arsenal Manager. Villa won , and I think Rimmer (in goal) had a mare!!

Back in those days footy was a working man's game. I went with my old Dad every week to Arsenal or Spurs, whoever was at home. Needless to say, at Spurs we went in the 'AWAY' end!! (Didn't matter who they were playing, as long as they LOST!!)

A friend of mine bought Bertie Mee's Ford Granada some years back. He promised to sell it to me but never did!

Bring on Villa!

Roy

Back