Rubio monocoat in Ilkley

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djellworth

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon all.

This Wednesday at 1030 a couple of people from Rubio monocoat are coming in to give a group of woodworkers in my workshop/ woodworking school a demo of said product.

We are all fairly committed Osmo users so are looking forward to seeing an alternative.

A few regulars can't make it so we have a couple of spaces free If you in the area and are interested in coming along then please PM me; you would be very welcome.

1030-12 noon this Wednesday in LS29 8HT.

(We have no vested interest in Rubio at all - they are clearly trying to promote the product in the UK and contacted me.)

Good afternoon all.

This Wednesday at 1030 a couple of people from Rubio monocoat are coming in to give a group of woodworkers in my workshop/ woodworking school a demo of said product.

We are all fairly committed Osmo users so are looking forward to seeing an alternative.

A few regulars can't make it so we have a couple of spaces free If you in the area and are interested in coming along then please PM me; you would be very welcome.

(We have no vested interest in Rubio at all - they are clearly trying to promote the product in the UK and contacted me.)

Doh I'm away for the week.

What classes do you run?

Is it Chris Tribe's old shop?

Good afternoon all.

That’s really interesting that it’s being promoted. I’d love to see it in the flesh but Aberdeen is a long way from everywhere. I look forwards to seeing your thoughts on it after the event.

Fitz.

I work with wood and resin and use both regularly. Osmo works better on resin for me but I get a more consistent finish with Rubio on just wood products. Also Rubio is much better at heat resistance. Both fantastic products

Latest posts

Back