RSDE1 as first duct extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyNx

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting the RSDE1 as my first dust extractor. Anyone using this model that can comment. I only have a small shop and only routers, table saw and sanders at the moment. I like the idea of the cyclone and may have a go at making one just for a project. Will this extractor be powerful enough to work with the cyclone??

Andy

I have one-its very useful for smaller power tools and finer sawdust on bigger machines. The planer can give it problems though.
Worth getting, its very quiet and gets rid of all the very sawdust effectively.
Hope this helps
Philly :D

I have its bigger brother, (or sister :wink: ) the DX4000 and its a beuatifull machine (i mean the Record quality) what i like about it is the option to run two moters instead of one, and have that extra suction on the table saw and planer

McLuma

LyNx,
I have a pair of DX4000. I used these to replace an older bag type DC system. I also have a pair because I got to hate the walk from one end of the workshop to the other to change over on machines. So one for the Felder combo and one at the other end for all the rest.

The reason for this blather is that the RSDX 1 might be a bit underpowered if you have a table saw+P/T+bandsaw to attach whereas the DX4000 with twin motors would give you a more powerful suck..if you know what I mean

Back