Routers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking a couple of weeks ago that for what I use a router for now if a switch broke, I lost a 1/2" collet or something went wrong with my big Bosch it's 30+ years old so well obsolete and I couldn't really afford to replace it. It's primitive by today's standards but possibly better made and proven to be bullet proof. I't done everything asked of it over the decades so when a single speed one with both collets came up on Scumtree I couldn't resist - £50, and it's probably had less use than mine. Besides anything it'll be handy anyway when I'm using two cutters at the same time. :)

DSC02019.JPG

Phil - I have a GOF ACE 1300 that you may have for spares. Send me a PM with your address and I'll pop it in the post at my cost. (I went to Primary School in Kernow)!

Phil - I have a GOF ACE 1300 that you may have for spares. Send me a PM with your address and I'll pop it in the post at my cost. (I went to Primary School in Kernow)!
Thank you but I suspect that's a different beast. Stick it on evilbay - I just sold a jigsaw and and a drill for parts and made decent money for things that were of no use/value to to me.

Back