• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peanutcoxy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m after a router table to fit my DeWalt DW625E. Alternatively, happy to buy a used one with a router attached. Will only be using it for profile routing around templates and for bevels.

Lots of info on these threads, you may be better off either making your own or partially making your own as it seems the fence is not going to be to important.

People have used kitchen worktop to make table tops, a router cut out guide here AUKTools Router Insert Plate Template and a 3/4 bearing guided cutter. You don't state any budget, these things can get pricey depending what you go for.

I mounted a new Triton TR101 into a kitchen table top, which hangs vertically in front of my workbench. Has a clamp on guide than holds an extractor pipe and I connect with a vac, Location West Midlands and hardly used. I thought I would have loads of use for it but like a few other things, did not think it through enough. Selling it if interested.

Last edited:
I have a Trend CRT Mk3 I'm thinking of selling if interested, postage may be prohibitive though.

I have a Ryobi 1/4" mounted in a Ryobi aluminium table The router can be used out of the table
Complet with all the original guides spanners etc
The table is mounted on a board and has a small scissor lift under it for height adjustment
It also has an NVR switch its had some use but all stll works
It surplus to requirements and sat gathering sawdust under a bench
I am in Worcester just off the M5 so you could collect

Hi everyone, I’m after a router table to fit my DeWalt DW625E. Alternatively, happy to buy a used one with a router attached. Will only be using it for profile routing around templates and for bevels.
Along the lines of what @Spectric said, if you want to make your own, Wealden tools website has a very good step by step guide. Maybe of some use?

Hi,
I have a folding router table 27" x 20", with a little used Hitachi M12V router.
£150. I,m just outside Witney so you are close enough to pop over & have a look if you are interested.
I can send you a couple of photos to see if it's what you want before traveling.

If you want a cheap thing, I've got a performance power table (NVR Etc) that could do with tidying up. Table surface isn't pristine!! I'm clearing space - so it's going cheap - how about £30? Collection from BS37 8QN if you're interested.

I have a Trend WRT router table complete with all accessories. The DW625E fits directly. I had it on Ebay and it sold for £150, but the buyer is having problems with transport and may have to back out. He has until this Friday 2nd September to complete. So, it might well become "re-available" then. You can see full details on the Ebay entry.

Back