Router table for Bosch GTS10J2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilipL

Established Member
Reaction score
Screwfix gave me a 10% off voucher so I bought a Bosch GTS10J2. I sold my cast iron saw when downsizing, and this looks as though it will suit me for the rest of my earthly time.

It was seeing a router table installation picture here which convinced me to buy. But I can't find that anymore. Any pointers to ideas for installation?

Philip

Only way I can see you fitting a router is to fit an infill piece in the space where the extension expands?
How about 2 layers of 18mm ply with pins that locate in the holes that look to be in the table and extension.

It dosent have the router hole that the older 10" saws used to have.

Found this....

Cheers James

Slight confusion from Bosch. Screwfix are advertising the GTS10J2 - it no longer exists. Bosch have renamed the GTS10J2 to be the GTS10J, the older model number with the shorter right hand cutting distance. Just in case anyone is buying one.

Screwfix gave me a 10% off voucher so I bought a Bosch GTS10J2. I sold my cast iron saw when downsizing, and this looks as though it will suit me for the rest of my earthly time.

It was seeing a router table installation picture here which convinced me to buy. But I can't find that anymore. Any pointers to ideas for installation?

Philip
Out of interest are the mitre slots on the GTS10J2 proprietary?

Back