• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Router plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandK

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for either a Record or Stanley 071 / 71 router plane in a good and complete condition. Hopefully there's a member that would like to sell one without the hassle of ebay.
Thanks Jan

Hi J, I have a Stanley 50 and a Stanley 71 I can get them out and take some images tomorrow if your interested.

Hi J,
71a.jpg 71b.jpg

Stanley 71 in real good condition can only find the one cutter and the fence is missing as well I will keep looking today.

50a.jpg 50b.jpg 50c.jpg 50d.jpg

Stanley 50 a small amount of pitting on the rails, the 3/8 bead cutter is missing, it still has both of the small scribeing cutters. Excuse the small vise to hold it vertical to take a side shot not included.

SSa.jpg SSb.jpg

Record flat spoke shave in real good order.

I will not have use for these again so if your interested in one or all please message me with an email for details.

Please excuse me Jan for replying to boschboy, If you want to message me please but the 71 I was asking £80 + postage or if interested in all 3 there is a lower price inc delivery.
Phill

Latest posts

Back