Router Insert - Interested?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine too. I only had time for a quick look at it tonight, but I think it might need a quick file on the rings as the others have reported. I'll see how I get on at the weekend.

Thanks once again Dibs.

Regards,
John.

Hi mate,
If you can workout a price for postage Dib-s Im ready to take deliverl of my router plate now mate from the last batch of plates.
Regards Tim salter

Got mine too now Dibs, thanks very much for all your efforts, much appreciated. It arrived the other day but I only got back from abroad last night so only just opened it. cheers Steve

One of the rings needed a little filing to remove a blip on the side, the other two just need a good whack with a rubber mallet to drive them flush. Very pleased with it. Does anyone have any recommendations for leveling screws that I can put in the router table to ensure the plate is flush with the surface?

Regards,
John.

Hi mate,
If you can workout a price for postage Dib-s Im ready to take deliverl of my router plate now mate from the last batch of plates.
Regards Tim salter

For JSS,

Four items like this under the table, a bolt that pushes up the plan level.
Excuse my English
bye luciano

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,056
I have plates\rings left for the following folks,

Marcros - to collect

To dispatch

• Luciano
    UK Woodman
    Shipbadger --- (P&P Paid)
    JohnF --- (to pay for plate\rings as well)
    CLK230
    Alex
    Becks --- (to pay for plate\rings as well)

So will be sending a PM to all the folks on that list except Shipbadger, whose will be shipping tomorrow (assuming I can find his address :oops: ) and Luciano whose is being dealt with separately. All the rest on that list - let me have your address details and I'll PM you the BACS details so that you can pay for the shipping & I can get them out.

Cheers

Dibs

I must get over your way one evening Dibs- I will drop you a message to arrange a convenient time.

I had a few extra sets made - and the'ye gone too. Sorry - will bear you in mind for any future batches.

Update: I've got collection booked for Tuesday. Will post up a little later, once I've got them labelled up, the names of everyone whose sets should be arriving on Wednesday.

Luciano - yours should also be going Tuesday. Will PM\Email you the tracking details separately.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Cheers

Dibs

i have a phelonlic one that has never been used if you are interested. I took it out of its packaging, looked at it, then this offer came up.

marcros":2l10kxyx said:
i have a phelonlic one that has never been used if you are interested. I took it out of its packaging, looked at it, then this offer came up.

Ok bud drop me a pm :D

Andy

Marcros - to collect

City Link collecting on Tuesday 24 Jan for a Wed 25 Jan delivery - booked\scheduled.

• Shipbadger
    JohnF
    Alex
    Becks

P&P Outstanding:

• CLK230
    UK Woodman

Special Case - Luciano, this is going on Wednesday. I physically need to be here for DHL to collect, as there's additional paperwork. The UK one's - these I can leave with the receptionist\s and never have an issue.

Cheers

Dibs

Thanks for organising this Dibs. I am just looking at my plate now.

A couple of questions:

1. I assume that this needs to be fixed into the top, or will the weight of the router hold it in firmly enough?
2. Aluminium plate- any problems with stainless fixings to hold in the router? I know that you shouldn't mix certain metals, but i can never remember what is safe with what.
3. On my phenolic plate, there is a guide/starting pin, which should be easy enough to make. Is it ever actually used?

Cheers
Mark

Latest posts

Back