Router Insert - Interested?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just sent payment via BACS.

As others have said, many many thanks for taking the time to organise all of this

Cheers

FuryJohn

Update:

Just tried to actually book the collection using CityLink (via ParcelMonkey) as opposed to get a quote - and guess what?

Keep getting,

Service not available

Sorry, the service you selected is not available for one of more of the postcodes you have entered.

Why is this?

More than likely this is for one of two reasons:

The carrier you selected does not collect or deliver at one of the addresses you specified.
Bad weather or extraordinarily large numbers of parcels can cause backlogs at carriers' depots resulting in them being unable to accept more bookings until the backlog is cleared.

Tried it for a few different postcodes and still the same error. Get the same error even if I select the more expensive GUARANTEED City Link Next Day @ 9.90

I suspect they must be not accepting any more parcels with it being close to Xmas. Will email them and see if they can shed any more light on it.

What do folk want to do? Wait till after Xmas? Or shall I Google round and see what other "Courier Agents" want and if they'll accept any more bookings? I have spent a while already and no real success.

Apologies.

Dibs

p.s. If anyone wants to check - the weight\dimensions are

Steel - 3.6kg, 38cm x 30cm x 4cm
Aluminium - 1.8kg, 38cm x 30cm x 4cm

I'm also happy to wait, no great rush on at the moment, especially with Christmas upon us!

thanks for all your efforts
Steve

Many thanks folks - I'll put them in a safe (but not super safe, i.e. can't find them again) place until after Xmas.

1 has gone but that's because dddd (Neill ) collected.

Cheers

Dibs

Apologies folks.

I'm going to book a collection for those that have paid the P&P, for Tuesday on a 24 delivery - so you should have them on Wednesday.

Luciano - haven't forgotten about you. :mrgreen:

Dibs

p.s. will put up a post listing those that will be getting sent out on Tuesday. Will look to get the remainder out on a second run, a few days later. There's a large pile of packages (weigh a ton in total) sat in the living room and Wifey wants them gone. :oops:

Update:

Apologies should have booked a collection for today, to deliver tomorrow, but stuff got in the way. Anyways, collection booked for tomorrow,on a next day, to deliver on Thursday. Plates for the following folk are going tomorrow,

1.Orcamesh,
2.JIJ
3.Flufffinger
4.cutting42
5.MickCheese
6.FuryJohn
7.JSS
8.MarkAspin
9.Studders
10.Jensmith
11.Hobbyshop
12.Riley

Will update once CityLink have collected.

Thanks for bearing with it.

Once these lot have gone\arrived - I'll post up for the remainder to pay their P&P, so theirs can be booked for delivery.

Luciano - will PM you in a day or so, to arrange yours.

Dibs

Latest posts

Back