Router for UJK lift

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter, I'll report back during the week, thanks. Its tiffin time now so no machinery allowed :lol: :roll: 8)
Bob.

sunnybob":2hig494l said:
Peter, I'll report back during the week, thanks. Its tiffin time now so no machinery allowed :lol: :roll: 8)
Bob.

I had to look up "tiffin time", as I had never heard this. Unfortunately, all day on Sunday and federal holidays is tiffin time in Germany, so no loud noises are allowed until 0700 on Monday (unless Monday is a federal holiday). This was one of the supporting reasons I moved my shop from the garage to the basement.

gairym":12uewn6o said:
Howdy all,

Thanks for the replies and advice.

I have ordered a new Hitachi router (the M12VE) and plan to get a Musclechuck for it.

The ones I've found online are the standard length ones surely I need the extended one in order to gain the extra length - anyone know a place with them in stock?

Also, is there not a list somewhere online informing me which type/version I need for my router???

Thanks, Gairy.

Hi Gairy

The Muscle Chuck Type 3 fits the Hitachi M-12VC, M-12SC and M-12 VStt, we have these in stock but not sure if they make an extended version.

Sorry can't post a link, worth sending an email to Jim in my shop if you need any advice. [email protected]

Cheers Peter

MikeK":v3e5sy67 said:
sunnybob":v3e5sy67 said:
Bob.

I had to look up "tiffin time", as I had never heard this. Unfortunately, all day on Sunday and federal holidays is tiffin time in Germany, so no loud noises are allowed until 0700 on Monday (unless Monday is a federal holiday). This was one of the supporting reasons I moved my shop from the garage to the basement.

Mike, our ex-pat tiffin is based a lot more on Sid James version in "Carry on up the Khyber"
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :roll:

It involves strong cocktails in the afternoon (bear in mind Cyprus is 2 hours ahead of the UK). I make a pina colada that will put beer drinkers under table.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

gairym":31jfc32b said:
Howdy all,

Thanks for the replies and advice.

I have ordered a new Hitachi router (the M12VE) and plan to get a Musclechuck for it.

The ones I've found online are the standard length ones surely I need the extended one in order to gain the extra length - anyone know a place with them in stock?

Also, is there not a list somewhere online informing me which type/version I need for my router???

Thanks, Gairy.

Because the Musclechuck uses an Allen key at the top of the chuck it does not need to extend a great deal above the table, the M12VE is what I have with the type 3 chuck and its high enough above the table to be accessed.

MikeJhn":3r5tlmbq said:
Because the Musclechuck uses an Allen key at the top of the chuck it does not need to extend a great deal above the table, the M12VE is what I have with the type 3 chuck and its high enough above the table to be accessed.

Good to hear, I'll get one ordered asap.....

Back