router bits

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Thought i would give wealdens a go .Looked at their site prices looked good so ordered a T slot cutting bit for jigs & fence system on a router table project thats looming .Anyway it arrived this morning had a close look and it looked well made, nicely machined .But the proof of the puddin is in the eating as they say, so wondered off to the nearly completed workshop (another story) to give it a spin .Worked a treat in offcuts of hard and softwood , they get the thumbs up from me .

I think Wealdens are great. If you want something and don't know if you are ordering the right thing, they will discuss it with you and make sure you get what you need - not necessarily the same things as what you think you need.

Hi Chris

Yes, you're right, they are very helpful.

I remember asking once for the equivalent of one of the Trend dovetail cutters and after checking they were honest enough to say that they didn't have the equivalent.

Cheers
Neil

Wealden's are really good and so quick, too. I ordered from them twice just recently and each time the cutters arrived the following morning. A short discussion to check what I thought I needed was correct and the order was practically being packed I think!
They cut very cleanly too.
What more could you want at their prices?

SF

I've started using Wealden recently, and have no plans to buy my cutters anywhere else in future. I particularly like their replaceable tip cutters.
John

Ive used wealdens, no probs.

Wish they were open to take orders on saturday though.

I have not got a weadens catalogue, so if i did order a single router bit, whats delivery like and delivery charges?

DW, Wealdens deliver for free whether you order one or ten cutters.

Their orderline is an 0800 number as well.

Obviously though, delivery costs as such are factored into the cutter price. Nothing is free!

Quality and price though seem good though my experience with router cutters is very limited.

I have only ordered once from them and received the order the next day.

Back