Router bits

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave the woodworker

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am going to make wooden signs, using mainly hard woods. I have a trend t4 850 watt 1/4 inch router.

Can you recommend what bits I should use and their price.

Wealdon are out of stock of a couple of bits I’m after, and state there’ll be no stock for months.

Any other supplier recommendations? I’ll take a look at Titman, but in case there’s another quality supplier I’m not aware of.

As this is my first go at using a router, I have decided to go for the cheaper option, Trend bits. I will look at the others in the future.

In my opinion the Trend cutters are not the quality they used to be.
This unfortunately applies to other OEM's who are just living behind a badge, VW cars being one company and there are many machinery suppliers who earned the badge in the days when their stuff was made in the UK and are now just rebadging asian imports.

Another supplier is Infinity tools, really good quality. Infinity Tools - High quality wood router bits at low prices

I never knew Infinity had a UK site! The only time I have purchased their bits has been when I am on a trip to the US. I purchased a flush-trim bit that has been fantastic.

Back