Router Bench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah hole saw. I think I might go down the forstner route, although during today's testing the extraction from the router's port cleaned most of the mess up, so I might leave the additional table top extraction as something to do in the future.

I actually have bench space and tools to make something proper now!

It's looking good !!

Connector pins for the NVR have arrived so I can wire the router to the table.

image.jpg

Yes, I made an error because I watched someone using a router on YT and though ok that’s how you do it. Christ. Thank god for cut offs and filler.

image.jpg

I have now fitted the NVR box and the little box to hold bits and pieces.

image.jpg

Nice! (y)

Can you build me a fence as well, 600 mm long? ;)

Just kidding, but normal work is keeping me a little too busy at the moment to have any fun with my own project... :rolleyes:

Very impressive - Got to the sexiest router table known to man :devilish:

I have to say that warts and all I’m pretty pleased with it. I had a few router bits arrive today so I had a quick go with some of them and it all went very well.

suppose I had better finish my marketing assignment before I get too carried away making things!

I have to say that warts and all I’m pretty pleased with it. I had a few router bits arrive today so I had a quick go with some of them and it all went very well.

suppose I had better finish my marketing assignment before I get too carried away making things!
ah yes...marketing assignments, I do remember those :geek:

Back