• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Route table insert.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hornbeam

Established Member
Reaction score
Free to good home. 10 inch square X 1/4 inch steel plate . 40mm cut out but also recessed to take trend guide bushes, Drilled to fit MOF96 or similar trend/dewalt router. Collection near Chester
Ian

I'm just up the road in flint... Are you sure you don't ant anything for it?

No cost but you will need to collect either ellesmere port or I work in Deeside. PM if you want it
Ian

No takers. Pity to go in the skip as it works well. Just surplus to requirements
Ian

Can't you post at buyers expense seems criminal to skip it. I'd pay for it sending

Hi

I'd really appreciate second dibs on it, please. I don't have a router table and was planning to build one soon for my projects.

I live in Buckinghamshire, and I'm happy to pay for postage and packaging.

Hornbeam":1un8mqub said:
I will package it and see what postage works out at
Ian
Thanks man, I will use it in my first table build once I get my new workshop finished. I will sort payment for posting as soon as you let me know
Cheers
Glenn

Hi Fatman G. Sent you a message but no reply. I am in Leeds on 11th March and can drop it off FOC (cup of tea might be nice)
If that works for you drop me a pm with your address
Ian

Hornbeam":2jnc7p2y said:
Hi Fatman G. Sent you a message but no reply. I am in Leeds on 11th March and can drop it off FOC (cup of tea might be nice)
If that works for you drop me a pm with your address
Ian
I have replied via pm. I didn't get the last one. I defo want let me know you received my address and phone number please ian

Not sure if this in done and dusted but if it's still available i am very interested

Latest posts

Back