Round Up bargain

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its very expensive retail.

Roundup is the retail low strength glyphosate based weedkiller for home use.

Gallup or Rosate for professional use. Its surprising that these are available on amazon, I thought they were only available to registered businesses like farms

You can get Gallup on ebay no problem. I bought a gallon a few years ago and its much cheaper than roundup even at the discount price. Most difficult part is working out the dilution ratios as its much more highly concentrated than roundup.

Wow,that is expensive from both those retailers. Its made by other companies now. Last year I was paying about £4 a litre for the Glyphosate copy. Just as good as roundup. Im sure there are alternatives in the UK.

Bigdanny":bt9q3do0 said:
Wow,that is expensive from both those retailers. Its made by other companies now. Last year I was paying about £4 a litre for the Glyphosate copy. Just as good as roundup. Im sure there are alternatives in the UK.

I think prices for the same products differ in different countries of the EU, we in the UK are always at the top price end in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back