Round tree seat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes all European Oak, generally that's all I work with, but misled you, made the bench late last year, I've no idea of how long it took to make, it was a special request (& I didn't want to charge for it) so did it as and when I had a bit of space on the bench and the time, but I had made one before and thankfully kept the templates.

Like you I prefer a challenging project rather than routine, but got to pay the bills somehow, again, really appreciate you sharing the info.

You have, from what you have said, established a reputation!

Cheers
I thought it was Oak but it’s hard to tell most of the time.
Oh yes the bills have to be paid, fantastic you made that FOC, highly commendable.

I work for my dad who operates the business, I just make whatever drawing he’s puts in front of me, usually on a piece of lined A4 I’ll have a sketch with a height and width. (If i am lucky)

Big entrance gates is what I really enjoy doing (I get to do the metal work too so it’s a double bonus on the forge and anvil)
unfortunately they are few and far between due to the high cost. Can’t have it all though.

its a pleasure to share any knowledge I may have that’s of use, and it is also gratefully received.

Scotty

Back