round over cutter for trim router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve found the 1.5mm to be a little small for what I do and got a 2mm instead which was perfect.

Although I imagine the 1.5mm would be fine for small projects and furniture rather than the production joinery.

so the difference between the 1.5 and 2 is going to be virtually nothing? makes me wonder why they sell both options.

I bought #T1301B a few weeks ago (around Christmas time), but haven't yet used it.

I agree it looks like a too-small radius in my hand, but I'm slightly more worried about the top of the cutter digging-in if I rock it accidentally. It's going to need practice, as my Bosch routers are taller than the Makita/Katsu type (I think), and thus probably more wobbly.

As everything Wealden though it's well finished, very sharp and nicely made overall. It's also just over 90 degrees, so my fears of leaving marks might be unjustified.

I went for the 2mm. presumably with wealdons usual service it will be here tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back