Round bedside table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob

Pint of bass, porkpie, and packet of crisps please
Reaction score
Bit of a long shot but does anybody happen to have a better picture or a link to this table or similar design?
Have been asked to make one.
Can do something similar of course but would be interesting to see more details of an actual example

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 15.33.29.png

Jacob, I cannot imagine a round table alongside a bed! This would quickly lead to problems with items dropping off the sides.

I would rather recommend a demilune style (half round). This is one of a pair I made ...

A%20Pair%20of%20End%20Tables_html_26f4029b.jpg

Link: A Pair of End Tables

Regards from Perth

Derek
Nice work Derek. Perfect size for a remote and a pint/cup of tea

Jacob, I cannot imagine a round table alongside a bed! This would quickly lead to problems with items dropping off the sides.

I would rather recommend a demilune style (half round). This is one of a pair I made ...

A%20Pair%20of%20End%20Tables_html_26f4029b.jpg

Link: A Pair of End Tables

Regards from Perth

Derek
Good point! The teeth, the hearing aids,.... :rolleyes:
I like your demilune table but looking for something a bit more sculptural, with knobbly bits etc. hence the pic.

I meant to say, if you use Chrome on a PC, and right click on an image, you get an option to Search Image with Google lens, same as reverse image search but in a context menu. It's useful for finding things like this.

I meant to say, if you use Chrome on a PC, and right click on an image, you get an option to Search Image with Google lens, same as reverse image search but in a context menu. It's useful for finding things like this.
Thanks I didn't know you could do that. Some funny looking tables out there I think I'll have a stab at my own version!

Back