Roofing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digit

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell the name of the corrugated metal roofing sheets that have a layer of foam insulation built in on the underside please?

Roy.

Roy

I don't think there is a specific name for them - most metal roofing profiles are available with the foam and also without the foam.

HIH

Dibs

Cheers mate, I'll just try E-bay under roofing then. Currently my workshop has no insulation and a felt roof, needs replacing this year, but I use the roof beams to hold clamps, jigs etc so I don't want the insulation on the inside.

Roy.

Look for something like "insulated box profile sheets/roofing"

Ta! I've book marked that and will have a shufty later. (Please note, old time Shufty, not modern useage!)

Roy.

Bringing up and old topic here, but i found this topic via google as im looking to source something similar...

Did you ever find anything? Im looking to find a supplier of this sort of thing for my Roofing Supplies store.

Thanks.

Dave.

I did indeed, but found it far more pricey than the alternative that was on the cards, which was/is rubber and conventional interior insulation.

Roy.

Latest posts

Back