Roll up, Roll up!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duiker

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought I would share my latest project with you. It's the first thing I've really made with the exception of the windmill.
The wife wanted something to keep the eggs in and I thought we should have something different?

It all needs finishing and painting but I Couldnt wait to show someone other than the wife!!!
Duiker-egg2.jpg

Duiker-egg1.jpg

I just don't understand why some of the eggs looks sad.
They are getting a free ride--------before they get fried. :D

Looks good and cute at the same time. Well done!!!!!!!!!

Travis

Now there's something you don't see every day! Lovely job.

Isn't it a bit incongruous, though, having all those eggs and a diet book in the background of the photograph?

Gill

Eggs, fat content and cholestrol? Used to be a bad combination, now they reckon it's ok. Great looking egg keeper, BTW.

Noel

I guess you would look sad too if you knew that when you were finally getting off some one was going to smash your head open or boil you alive??!!!

Ahhhh yes, the book :oops:
Its been lying around for a while since me and the wife went on a fitness campaign. Its working though so I dont care. In three weeks I've dropped a waist size and lost 4 Kilo's so I'm happy. I really should learn to take a decent photo as well as woodwork?

Thanks for the comments people, much appreciated :lol:

Great fun, I like. :D Whirl it fast enough and you can save yourself effort when it comes to scrambled eggs too. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Back