Rojek machinery reviews

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elsa

Reaction score
I have been offered a Rojek planer/thicknesser for a very good price but have no experience of Rojek.

Does anyone have any Rojek machinery or does anyone know of any reviews. The only one I've come across is in Fine Woodworking that reviewed 5 combi machines.

I've read that Rojek are a little rough around the edges both otherwise ok. I can cope with a little roughness if the planed wood that comes out of the end is super smooth.

I'd ideally like to find someone who has a Rojek planer/thicknesser but failing that experience of any Rojek machinery in action would be great.

thanks

Don't know much about them but they seem to be creeping in as a brand in the UK. Don't Axminster stock them now? Only place I recollect seeing them is at Homewood in Worthing. Dave who owns it seemed to talk quite highly of them, and said lots of pro-shops had bought one.

Personally, I've never come across anyone whos owned one, so can't offer even a second hand review.

Adam

Elsa, welcome to the forum.

Adam is right Axminster to sell them now. I did notice that their bottom of the range, or at least the cheapest one that Axminster sell (MSP310M) has a 4 blade cutter block, which is not bad at all.

What model have you been offered?

If you do buy it good luck.

Regards

Woody

Hi,
I recall a FWW article on combos because it was just before I bought my Felder...not gloating honest. I recall that the outcome was as follows:-

Winners: Knapp and Felder with perhaps Knapp just a tad ahead
Runners up: Mini Max and one other..can remember
Third: Rojek
Fourth..All the rest so who cares..

regards
Alan

Latest posts

Back