Rogues gallery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's part of the "non-functional" area of the forum, in which if it isn't the actual threads where people are posting it probably doesn't work.

Rogues gallery hasn’t worked for years I bet the majority on there don’t post anymore, if I remember rightly Chas used to update it so no doubt he has more than enough on his plate with other forum duties.

Doug B":3ltr726k said:
Rogues gallery hasn’t worked for years I bet the majority on there don’t post anymore, if I remember rightly Chas used to update it so no doubt he has more than enough on his plate with other forum duties.
I initially started a 'UKW Rogues Gallery' on my own server space as a means of trying to increase the 'family/club' atmosphere around the friendly banter that arose from commercial event meet-ups and member hosted meets.
It grew in size and popularity (server traffic) with members submitting images or getting snagged by fellow members to the point that it made sense to incorporate it on the UKW server instead of my private space whilst I maintained its editing and could be passed to other mods if I dropped off the scene for any reason.

Subsequent changing of the hosting software in one of the UKW updates resulted in my inability to continue adding and editing content and it lost its relevance.

The last customising of the forum hosting software aimed to allow members to add content directly with just the normal moderator access for editing/updating stalled along with most of the old peripheral content at the current bug (un)resolving stage.

Back