Rogues' Gallery Picture Submissions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I'll start it off then. Trouble is, there is no flattering picture of me taken since about 1982, so this one will have to do til I find something more appropriate.

steve_maskery.jpg

Now then, what do the rest of you look like?

This is the best I can do at the moment - will probably change it for one INSIDE the workshop when I get a tuit

workshop_build_4.jpg

Les

Ok, since some of you survived the real thing recently here is mine with my supporter and encourager of some 48 years.
cd.jpg

Ok, good idea. How about if I do this, similar to the TS, BS, P/T threads:
steve_maskeryRcd.jpg

PhillyRcd.jpg

CHJRcd.jpg

Les-MahonRcd.jpg

CambournePeteRcd.jpg

Noel":1g16q8wb said:
PS, or use this thread for posting the main pictures or I'll start a new thread, and maintain it, for the mug shots?

I think use this thread for submissions (change title to "Rogues' Gallery submissions")

Start the new Sticky thread as "Rogues' Gallery" perhaps a format such as
This

Thanks for that Chas. Only problem I see is that I haven't a baldy how to create that sort of format. It's exactly what I had in mind - rows of mugshots with names. Any ideas? I'm new to this image resizing business (thanks Neil) but want to learn. I'll start a new thread and leave this one for submissions or keep this one and delete the submissions as they are put in the gallery.

Rgds

Noel

Steve M has raised a good point - what's the ideal image size. I'm just using 120 x 90 pixels, usual avatar size?

Noel

Noel":f418yz7v said:
Thanks for that Chas. Only problem I see is that I haven't a baldy how to create that sort of format.

No problem I will send you the file, just add pics (insert Image) and comments to the table cells.

If you do not have an HTML editor then you can use Notepad to add the new links manually by just copying the layout for an existing picture entry.

I can always modify format for you if you need changes.

Noel":f418yz7v said:
I'll start a new thread and leave this one for submissions or keep this one and delete the submissions as they are put in the gallery.

Noel

I should keep this one (& the images for a while anyway) just in case they are needed in the near future, you know what happens just after you have cleaned out all the offcuts!

Steve M has raised a good point - what's the ideal image size. I'm just using 120 x 90 pixels, usual avatar size?

At least that should ensure the thread is more or less gloat free! (Philly's face reduced to 4 x 4 pixels then) :lol: :lol:

Ike

That's great Chas, fire it over.

Noel

Aww, come on Ike-you know you like it! :wink:
O.k., try a different photo, then......
david%20free.jpg

I'm the one on the right. Give me a few more years though....

Oh, and did someone want to see Charley??
charleyln.jpg

I think he's the one on the right. Or the left. One of them, anyway... :whistle:
Cheers
Philly :D
running for them there hills

People are saying I'm obsessive but I don't know what they mean?... :roll:

NewYankeeMe.jpg

Latest posts

Back