Rogues' Gallery Picture Submissions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philly, you do know you haven't really got to cause to gloat about those pics, right? BugBear now; he can gloat. Apparently T L-N asked to have his (T L-N's) picture taken with BB. Now that's fame...

Cheers, Alf

Philly, maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but the chap your pictured with has a striking resemblance to the host of 'A Great British Woodshop' (can't remember his name). Just coincidence?

Dennis

Chas (CHJ) has kindly offered to maintain the Rogues Gallery thread. This particular thread can be used for submitting pictures and Chas will start a new thread with mugshots and attached names as he is rather more capable of working the HTML malarkey than I.
So, don't be shy, stick some more true likenesses here and they can be submitted to the new thread. And if there's any pictures hidden somewhere on the forums or the WWW or elsewhere I'll assume they can be submitted, providing they can be identified, or at least a 50% guess.....
as they're already in the public domain. Oh, and no pictures that have a remarkable resemblance to Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Philly, Julia Roberts etc...........

Rgds

Noel, who is off to get a haircut, a tan and some Ray Bans and a facelift....
Of course nothing will be posted without permission.

Nice one CHJ! And be gentle.....
Dennis-that certainly is Mr David Free. A thoroughly nice egg, I met at at Tools 2004. Spent ages talking to him (although couldn't talk him into getting my own TV show :roll: )
Cheers
Philly :D

Now, now, shield your eyes or look away if easily offended, because here's a mug shot of that f*t bloke who is always hanging around. What's he called again?
Ah yes, I remember, Aldel
me.jpg

Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whose photo is that?? Really? :wink:
That is quite, eh, quite good. =D>
Beats mine, anyhow!
Cheers
Philly :lol:

A few more pics on the Gallery Page.
Shout If I have screwed up on names to faces etc.

A couple more (I need Names) I told you I would not remember them in a couple of weeks time.

Devon Woody you have made it.

Thanks for the Names Martin & Sawdust Producer( Need Picture Sawdust)

I note that The Ladies are very conspicuous by their absence so far!! [-X

Did no one get these shy demure individuals at a show somewhere :twisted: :twisted: .

Ladies nows your chance to show yourselves in all your glory

Heres the me and the missus, fresh back from the glaciers of iceland!!!

42714598.jpg

Adam*

*Well somebody had to get a holiday snap in surely! :oops: :-s

All our glory? No chance! :shock:

Oh well, this has got to be better than one at a show (an evil threat there, Chas):
tisme.jpg

Cameras and I have had a hate/hate relationship for many years now. I hate them, and, erm, then I hate them some more...

For the supporters/technical advisors/names to drop catergory, I know where pictures of Rob Lee and Martin Brown can be found, but maybe we need to trail this on the Hand Tools board and give them an opportunity to choose their own. Martin in particular... (oh heck, I can't resist this one - from the Axminster Show site). :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Sorry I've no posed shops in the workshop instead the 3 reasons why my workshop time has been so limited. (The 4th reason took the photo)

Me3.jpg

Andy

Grumble, whinge, moan...

Like Alf, I'm loathe to do this. I really really really don't want to, but since she's contributed a mug shot (traitor) I don't have an alternative.

Gill.jpg

Now you see why I didn't want to do this.

Gill

Gill":1urpvn38 said:
Grumble, whinge, moan...

Like Alf, I'm loathe to do this. I really really really don't want to, but since she's contributed a mug shot (traitor) I don't have an alternative.
Sorry :( But I know there's much worse out there of me, so I'd rather pick my own. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Alf
You're not doing some kind of secret Veritas handsign in your picture, are you? A signal to Rob or something?
No, didn't think so.... :lol:
CheekyPhilly :lol:

Well it might be a secret sign, yes. It might be a secret sign saying "oh bum, my #10's bust again. Wouldn't it be nice if someone in, say, ooo, Canada made a model that didn't have cheeks so prone to cracking?".

But actually it isn't. :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Flipping heck, this is like being back at school! Watch it Noel - if you don't submit a photograph they won't let you go out to play during the break.

Gill

Back