robland nlx310 combination machine setting up

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highwood122

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
hi,can anyone guide me to a website that details the setting up of the robland nlx 310 tables, i have bought a second hand one that is all over the place, any help would be greatly appreciated

t hanks for the quick reply however it,s the sliding table.when it,s at mid point it,s fairly compatible with the saw table, when pulled back fully from the saw blade the forward end of the aluminium table rises 2mm above the cast iron saw table. i can,t find any slop in sliding table bearings. at the moment i can,t get my head round it. has anyone else had this problem

Sounds to me like the track is bent, but then I know nothing of this machine and am only guessing.

Mike

Would have thought it should be adjustable. Looked through some images and it looks like the usual arraignment with two aluminium extrusions with bearings between. The main support being the lower extrusion should be bolted to the machine housing in adjustable way ie studs with adjusting nuts. Just sounds like the lower extrusion is not set up parallel with the cast table top. If you could take some pictures of how the sliding carriage is attached we might be able to help more as this is all I can find

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 889
Hi - I've got the NXPRO and I feel your pain. There's very nearly nothing at all online for these machines and no procedure available from the factory either so don't waste your time. I also have issues setting up the table whic looks to be dead simple but somehow is definitely not. If you look underneath there are three bolts at either end of the table - the centre ones are meant to adjust the height the outer ones the angle. However the outer ones seem to act like they're on a cam its all a bit odd.

The only guidance I could find was setting up an older x31 where there was a step by step guide to the planer tables whic seemed to be the same mechanism as ours.

Unfortunately I'm away at sea right now so can't nip out to the shop to have a look. If you get anywhere be sure to post it (pretty please!)

If you want a parts diagram give me a pm btw.

finally got round to taking the sliding table off, the adjusting set screws are the cheap nasty rolled on thread type with concave ends, so whoever has put a number of circular indentations into the load spreading pads underneath the table, so when you try to adjust it, goes all over the place. remedy.face off the end off the set screws slightly domed, free up threads and oil, turn load pads over and assemble, you can then do most of the adjustment turning the screws with your fingers

Latest posts

Back