Robert Sorby - Customer Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrums

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently bought from a menber here, who I believe had bought the item from another member here, a RS 2000 hollowing system.

Now this is in no way a reflection on either of them...first time out of the box, a small snag and the end of the 'slicer' buckled, parting company with it's TCT tip.

To say I wasn't impressed is a slight understatement.....so I rang Robert Sorby, explained it was 'secondhand' and told them what had happened. Apparently on the first versions of the slicer they had this problem, they've beefed up the steel section and the way the TCT seats.

To cut a long story short, rather than give them a hard time and be here slagging the tool off, they're going to send me the new version of the slicer free of charge - what very nice people they are!!

Chris.

I have always had excellent service dealing direct with Robert Sorby. I echo that - wish all companies were as good - they could learn a lot from Messrs Sorby.

the same thing happened to my slicer a few years ago i rang sorby and the very next day a new one from sorby arrived. =D> superb service

Sent Thursday 9th, replacement with me 10 am Monday 13th.

....a much heftier beast at the business end.

Back