Rob Cosman's new DVD on Drawer Making

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I picked up Rob Cosman's newest DVD on Drawer Making the Professional approach at our local Woodshow on Oct 21.

This is a 2 DVD set with 2 hours and 15 minutes on how to make piston fit drawers and man is it worth the money!!

Rob has several camera's giving closeups when needed to show you more detail and also gives refreshers on how he cuts dovetails and also explains his newest trick using a rabbet plane to aid in transfering pins to tails.

It took a long time to convince myself that $50 Cdn for a single DVD was worth the price of admission but I must say it is worth every penny. I would suspect the price would be around $22 GBP or $40 US dollars.

Rob also has other videos coming out with Alan Peter's and also on Mortise and Tenons.

http://www.robcosman.ca/

Cheers
Dan Clermont in Burnaby

Dan

Welcome to the forum.

If its as good as some of his other DVD's then for a double pack the price seems reasonable, might just place an order.

Thanks Waka,

I am a long time reader and short time poster.

The DVD is good and I know many people have mentioned before how they feel Rob does a sales pitch (re the dovetail saw) but in this video I don't recall any mention of LN tools. Matter of fact allot of the tools for the drawer video were made by Rob one of the tools had me gasping in horror but it is a crucial part of the piston fit drawer ( I am refering to a 3 knobbed plane)

Dan Clermont

Cheers Dan-I;ve been keeping an eye on Rob's site. The drawers DVD seems to of taken forever to become available. Hopefully it will be available from the L-N stall at thee Tools 20005 show.
Cheers
Philly :D

Philly":1hkcs24z said:
Cheers Dan-I;ve been keeping an eye on Rob's site. The drawers DVD seems to of taken forever to become available. Hopefully it will be available from the L-N stall at thee Tools 20005 show.
Cheers

There you go again, mentioning Tools 2005, is there no stopping you :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have you got a date for the Ally Pally yet?

"Have you got a date for the Ally Pally yet?"

Strange question?

Noel":4kw9o4gt said:
"Have you got a date for the Ally Pally yet?"

Strange question?

Strange, who's strange :lol:

The reason for mentioning ally pally is becasue depending on the date that may be the next show I can get to.

I dream of going to T 2005 but its a bit of a long way for me to travel.

Its bad enough all this talk 8 days before the show, whats it going to be like when you all have gloating sessions afterwards :cry: :cry:

Thank god for internet shopping :D :D

Waka

I think that they are all being really mean to you. Its not easy being stuck in some swamp with the nearest hand tool an AK47!

By the way, did I mention that I'm going to TOOLs 2005...... :twisted: :twisted:

Regards
Martin

Waka
Ouch! :cry:
What about Yandles in April? :shock:
If not I'll have to take the cam-corder along and tape it!

Back