Reviews

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike.C

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

When i try to write a review and then submit it even though i am already logged in (confirmed above)i am often asked to log in again, but when i do this the review has gone. I suspect that the problem maybe how long i take to write it but i am not sure. Does anyone else have this problem? And what can i do to correct it?

Regards

Mike.C

Mike....
I've had this more than a few times...
gets damn frustrating after a while...

I cracked it by writing in Word, run the spell check there (well most of it) then copy / paste into the text window here...

exception was the review I wrote.. similar method but a bit more convoluted to let Noely do his stuff with the pics...

Yip, think I do the same as Tony. I've www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/ in my favourite list. Click and I'm straight into the index page. No logging on or logging off etc. Never had a problem with timeout, no matter how much drivel I write....

Rgds

Noel

I have not heard of this before but I think Dave and Noely have cracked it. If you sign in each time you come to the board your cookie had most likely expired while you were writing the post.

Hi All,

Dave, Mike, Noel, thanks for your help.

Mike, Noel, Hey wait a minute you two are following me about.

Regards

Mike.C

Also make sure your Browser software security settings are set to 'Accept all cookies' or words similar if not using IE6, if this setting or similar setting is not enabled then your cookies containing passwords will not be automatically stored, just my three pence worth.

call me paranoid... but I've been cought mid post a time or two when the site,s been subject to some maintainence... hit send an POOF......no post....

I'll ummmm..... stick to Word for writing the long stuff...

Hi Mike,

I ticked the logged on automaticaly box and it seems to have worked because when i submmited the stand review it loaded with no probems.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Mike.C

Back