REVIEW DC DVD Part 3: Precision Shooting Simplified

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony":2z5xw9p0 said:
I have enjoyed your DVDs

Me too! Welcome to the forum David. I guess if you search for "DC" you'll find you're mentioned quite a lot around here. Hope we'll see you around regularly.

Cheers
Scott

(should I do the "we're not worthy" thing now?.... [-o< :lol: )

To Alf

May I suggest an amendment to your wonderful shooting board:

The 90 degree crosspiece should have one permanently fixed shallow fitted piece of timber and then various handy piece of different thickness pieces available to hand to set against the shallow stop.
This then means what ever stop that is in use does not foul the present timber being shot. :?

DW, wrong thread I think. And I don't quite follow you; why does a deep stop foul anything? It serves a useful purpose in helping to prevent the dreaded tipping of the plane. What am I missing?

Cheers, Alf

bugbear":6fq82csr said:
Trend ain't getting back the T5

I got my T5 from a car boot sale ;-)
Didn't win it though, did ya? :p :wink: (now braced for the "no, but I only paid a third of a Hershebian dong for it, and he threw in the #55 for free" follow up. :lol: )

Cheers, Alf

Alf":3si7q9v2 said:
DW, wrong thread I think. And I don't quite follow you; why does a deep stop foul anything? It serves a useful purpose in helping to prevent the dreaded tipping of the plane. What am I missing?

Cheers, Alf

If you had a high stop on the previous shoot there could be a???????
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm perhaps you are right :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back