Resin resources

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradleyheathhays

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm jumping back into woodworking specifically to learn more about resin tables and similar projects. I'm searched all the woodworking forums that have come up on google but I haven't seen any forums specifically dedicated to resin topics. Is there something like this around, maybe sponsored by one of the resin suppliers that I haven't stumbled upon yet? I'd hate to keep bothering general woodworking forums with resin questions.

Also, earlier in my research I found a supplier that had a page of many of the tools you need when working with resin tables and one of those was a 3" 4 blade router bit that planed a surface. For the life of me I can't find that supplier's page again. Does this sound familiar to anyone? It's not Black Forest or Stone Coat Countertop. If not, would anyone have a good suggestion for a similar router bit? The one listed on that particular supplier's page was about $100.

I got a router bit for smoothing slabs from Bangood was only a few quid and works a treat. Have a look on the easy composites website there are some videos and plenty on the tube>>>>>

I would have a look at manor wood on YouTube.

As for needing certain items, there are many ways to achieve the same thing, depending partly on how often you want to do the task.

Back