Resawing videos

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all

Just found some videos that might interest you all. I only looked at the two resawing ones and they are OK - pretty much standard american woodworking show stuff; interesting and some useful info . I got a useful tip from them for a guide fence add on

https://www.woodcraft.com/videos.aspx

Tsk. With a thread title like that I was sure it was going to be a novel way to cut down video tapes to fit in a DVD player...

Cheers, Alf

Tony,

Nice videos but wish they would lose the muzak! :shock:

Resaw fences have already up look here, I have it on my tuit list. :)

Alf,

I find the tape snatches and then it wont lay fat in the tray for it to close. :wink:

Cheers for the link Tony, i have been looking for the video on the Sorby 200KT for ages which is also on the list

T

DaveL":wpuubyej said:
Tony,

Nice videos but wish they would lose the muzak! :shock:

Resaw fences have already up look here, I have it on my tuit list. :)

Alf,

I find the tape snatches and then it wont lay fat in the tray for it to close. :wink:

Their take is slightly different and I quite liked it. Just modded my bandsaw for 9" depth of cut (from 6") and so I am interested in this little fence idea :wink:

Tony":63gfldh0 said:
Just modded my bandsaw for 9" depth of cut (from 6") and so I am interested in this little fence idea :wink:

So Tony please tell us how, pictures would be even nicer. :D

Dave You need to iron the tapes after cutting, they then lay flat in the DVD player.

I thought everybody knew this :?

Bean

Bean":paz46ar9 said:
Dave You need to iron the tapes after cutting, they then lay flat in the DVD player.

I thought everybody knew this :?

Bean

Ah now I see what I have been doing wrong. :wink:

Back