requesting help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me which magazine and date recently had an article on making a nameboard (using a router). I keep searching through my recent mags but just cant find it.

Steve Maskery":1910fcpi said:
Hi DW
Are you thinking of the bird feeder with directions (so the birds don't get lost)?

If so, GW 162:86.

Cheers
Steve

Thank you steve. It wasn't that particular article I recall that it was suggested that the name be printed on a computer publishing program, then printed out and glued to the board and router was used freehand.

Hi DW

Good Woodworking "Weekend projects" supplement House signs

Paul

Think it came with issue 161

thewoodgnome":2s5q76ba said:
Hi DW

Paul

I'll second that

thewoodgnome":1oirndrj said:
Hi DW

Paul

Hi Paul & Wizer
Was that supplement a pull out (separate from magazine) Must be something wrong with my filing system :oops: cant find it.

yes seperate pullout supplement titled 'Weekend Projects'. 6 Projects including a woven basket iirc

I can lend you it or photocopy it if you can't lay your hands on it, if you like.

WiZeR":14bgvm8j said:
yes seperate pullout supplement titled 'Weekend Projects'. 6 Projects including a woven basket iirc

I can lend you it or photocopy it if you can't lay your hands on it, if you like.

Thanks for help. I accosted the wife, who must have had a guilty conscience, because the lady remembered she had done some tidying again recently :lol:
I found it and some other things too :D

devonwoody wrote:
Thanks for help. I accosted the wife, who must have had a guilty conscience, because the lady remembered she had done some tidying again recently
I found it and some other things too

Dont you just love it when they do that, I usually get "No I haven't seen it"
and then ..........

Glad to see you are all sorted

Paul

Latest posts

Back