Quantcast
  • We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

requesting help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

devonwoody

Established Member
Joined
11 Apr 2004
Messages
13,461
Reaction score
4
Location
Paignton Devon
Can anyone please tell me which magazine and date recently had an article on making a nameboard (using a router). I keep searching through my recent mags but just cant find it.
 

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Joined
26 Apr 2004
Messages
11,795
Reaction score
130
Location
Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Hi DW
Are you thinking of the bird feeder with directions (so the birds don't get lost)?

If so, GW 162:86.

Cheers
Steve
 

devonwoody

Established Member
Joined
11 Apr 2004
Messages
13,461
Reaction score
4
Location
Paignton Devon
Steve Maskery":1910fcpi said:
Hi DW
Are you thinking of the bird feeder with directions (so the birds don't get lost)?

If so, GW 162:86.

Cheers
Steve
Thank you steve. It wasn't that particular article I recall that it was suggested that the name be printed on a computer publishing program, then printed out and glued to the board and router was used freehand.
 

thewoodgnome

Member
Joined
2 Jun 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
cambs
Hi DW

Good Woodworking "Weekend projects" supplement House signs

Paul

Think it came with issue 161
 

wizer

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2005
Messages
15,589
Reaction score
0
thewoodgnome":2s5q76ba said:
Hi DW

Good Woodworking "Weekend projects" supplement House signs

Paul

Think it came with issue 161
I'll second that
 

devonwoody

Established Member
Joined
11 Apr 2004
Messages
13,461
Reaction score
4
Location
Paignton Devon
thewoodgnome":1oirndrj said:
Hi DW

Good Woodworking "Weekend projects" supplement House signs

Paul

Think it came with issue 161
Hi Paul & Wizer
Was that supplement a pull out (separate from magazine) Must be something wrong with my filing system :oops: cant find it.
 

wizer

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2005
Messages
15,589
Reaction score
0
yes seperate pullout supplement titled 'Weekend Projects'. 6 Projects including a woven basket iirc

I can lend you it or photocopy it if you can't lay your hands on it, if you like.
 

devonwoody

Established Member
Joined
11 Apr 2004
Messages
13,461
Reaction score
4
Location
Paignton Devon
WiZeR":14bgvm8j said:
yes seperate pullout supplement titled 'Weekend Projects'. 6 Projects including a woven basket iirc

I can lend you it or photocopy it if you can't lay your hands on it, if you like.
Thanks for help. I accosted the wife, who must have had a guilty conscience, because the lady remembered she had done some tidying again recently :lol:
I found it and some other things too :D
 

thewoodgnome

Member
Joined
2 Jun 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
cambs
devonwoody wrote:
Thanks for help. I accosted the wife, who must have had a guilty conscience, because the lady remembered she had done some tidying again recently
I found it and some other things too
Dont you just love it when they do that, I usually get "No I haven't seen it"
and then ..........

Glad to see you are all sorted

Paul
 
Top