Replacement battery for a B&Q 12 volt cordless drill.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BML

Reaction score
B&Q were an utter waste of space when I asked for their help so I have to go on line.
The battery is marked "Battery VDD 12B 12v 1.2 Ah" and that's the lot. I have a number of 12volt tools and have had no trouble in obtaing replacements and wonder if there are any companies that deal in this area of business. Many thanks

Get someone to recell the battery its usually fairly cheap.

While your at it get them to also increase the Amp hrs from 1.2 to say 2 keeping the voltage at 12v.

Have a look on ebay. Over the years I have replaced makita and triton batteries. They cover most common brands. Be sure you read the info to be sure it is suited to your tool model number. As beech said get more amp hours while you are at it.
Regards
John

I've been looking via Google.

What is the drill name and number please. Post a pic or two so we know what to look for.

Its likely that B&Q used another makers battery specs to get the drill up and running so also look for the electrical data plate (plastic type stuck to the bottom/side of the battery.

Latest posts

Back