Relisted FOR SALE Scheppach HA2600 0.5 micron dust extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProShop

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the first buyer had to pull out due to unforeseen circumstances so I'd like to offer it again to forum members before placing on Ebay

For Sale. Scheppach HA2600 Dust Extractor, with 0.5 micron cartridge filter and lots of spirolux pipework and 3 blast gates, y connectors, straight couplers, various angled bends, plus one uncut 3 metre length and various shorter lengths, wall/ceiling brackets etc, etc.

I used to have this installed wall mounted and will include the brackets for this, plus the original mobile base. In fact all that you see in the photo's.

This is a very good system giving you a virtual dust free solution as it's 0.5 micron filtration, and it's a very quiet extractor as you'll find anywhere.

The cartridge filter is easily cleaned and is even washable.

Only reason for selling is I had to upgrade to a more powerful system due to machine upgrades.

I'm looking For £120 for the lot, (the fine filter alone costs this much) no splitting, I need the space :). And buyer collects as I've no means of parceling this lot up.

First pm secures.

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

And Pic 4

i'd snap it up in a shot but sadly your a bit too far for me to drive and collect.

Good luck

Hi John,

I've just sent you a PM, and I hope it got there before Got Woods!

Cheers

Grahame

Hello there. I'm wondering whether to buy the Scheppach ha2600, obviously you chaps have experience using one. How is it?

I think the laugh might be on you Roger :lol:

The guy is asking how well they work because he is thinking of buying one.

Bob

bighillman":4v9nmzpd said:
Hello there. I'm wondering whether to buy the Scheppach ha2600, obviously you chaps have experience using one. How is it?

Hi Bighillman, maybe make a new post and you'll get more response. I'll close this thread.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back