• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REDUCED - Bostitch 24l compressor, hose and blow gun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a Bostitch 24 litre oil-free compressor, with 15m of 3/8" hose with PCL connectors and a Bostitch blow-off gun.

40215246054_2fcd3691df_z.jpg

As with all the items I have sold here recently, this is in good condition having only had hobby use in warm and dry workshop. The compressor has a pressure regulator to set the outlet pressure and pressure gauge to show tank pressure, with automatic switching to refill the tank.

40215246564_d53f603677_z.jpg

This is a current model and this collection of items retails at around £225. Yours for £100, cash on collection from Belper, Derbyshire. Alternatively I will be at the Newark woodworking show this Saturday and happy to bring there if that was easier for anyone. Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks for looking, Ed

I’ll take £100 for this if that appeals to anyone, happy to bring to the Newark show for a handover.

Cheers, Ed

Like it but abit too far to travel ,live near skipton are you any where passing or close by in near future regards Bernard

Hi Bernard

That’s not a direction I ever have a reason to travel in I’m afraid.

Sorry, Ed

Back