Recording of deaths UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This message brought to you by folks who specialize in taking subsidies rather than paying taxes, and whose long line of accomplishments improving life in society is negative posts on social media. It's the new thing. Doing something is negative. Criticizing and avoiding accomplishing anything positive that could somehow be construed as negative is positive.

Reminds me the rank and file employees here who have their benefits in trusts (where more than half of their benefit costs have been paid by investment earnings from companies like those who develop and make vaccines).

Somehow, the people complaining (who are on the take rather than the produce) are claiming the noble position, but they certainly wouldn't want to pay the actual costs of their benefits.

I heard this logic from my mother - she didn't have ill intentions, but her message was ill. She retired early on a public pension and has lived comfortably in retirement, having more free time and more hours to herself than any privately employed individual I know. Her retirement continues to be paid by market earnings because the profession she was in didn't contribute enough to cover their own benefit costs.

But she talks all the time of other greedy people and the sacrifice that she made.
wow! that's a very interesting opinion.

though one person seems to think child abuse is amusing worryingly.

That is a very insulting and serious accusation to make which I suspect is aimed at me and having briefly looked back over previous posts I see no evidence of anyone even remotely suggesting child abuse is amusing. You have as usual interpreted something in your own twisted manner and stated it as fact.

In my case I think any kind of child abuse whether sexual, mental or other physical intimidation is abhorrent and I'd cut off the perpetrator's relevant body parts without thinking twice. Had anyone treated my kids that way or currently my grandchild then justice would be served quickly and without mercy an damn the consequences.

That is a very insulting and serious accusation to make which I suspect is aimed at me and having briefly looked back over previous posts I see no evidence of anyone even remotely suggesting child abuse is amusing. You have as usual interpreted something in your own twisted manner and stated it as fact.

In my case I think any kind of child abuse whether sexual, mental or other physical intimidation is abhorrent and I'd cut off the perpetrator's relevant body parts without thinking twice. Had anyone treated my kids that way or currently my grandchild then justice would be served quickly and without mercy an damn the consequences.

Glad to hear it. Given what you have just said, you might like to remove your laughing emoji from here then :)

1614712013172.png

wow! that's a very interesting opinion.

Let's examine the counter to it.

The "altruistic type" with good intentions and little to show for it bring no vaccine.

The "greedy types" bring the vaccine that saves us from a virus that's here no matter what (and my mother, who at one point idolized the whole communist setup and thought we should be more like mainland china, so let's not gloss over the likely origin) thanks to a society that's supposedly more even.

Who is really doing something for other people here? The ones offering a $20 shot that literally trains RNA, or the people complaining about it and taking from society. At least the former is giving something while they're taking. In this case, it's something *extremely* meaningful.

It's important to understand what really motivates people to do things, not just to have good intentions.

Glad to hear it. Given what you have just said, you might like to remove your laughing emoji from here then :)

View attachment 104904
The emoji was placed before that comment which was by the way relevant given the subject I was responding to and it was place in respect of the sentence preceding it AS YOU WELL KNOW. Had I meant it as a joke the emoji would have been placed after it in my usual manner.

As I said you have a twisted mind

The emoji was placed before that comment which was by the way relevant given the subject I was responding to and it was place in respect of the sentence preceding it AS YOU WELL KNOW. Had I meant it as a joke the emoji would have been placed after it in my usual manner.

As I said you have a twisted mind

The emoji was placed on my comment which ended with the last sentence talking about (sexual) child abuse. So did you read that last line and then think it appropriate to use that emoji? Seems a bit odd.

The emoji was placed on my comment which ended with the last sentence talking about (sexual) child abuse. So did you read that last line and then think it appropriate to use that emoji? Seems a bit odd.
As I said you're reading into that something which was never intended as a joke and never would be as far as I'm concerned, maybe in your world that's different, who knows, as unlike many of us you hide away secretly looking over your shoulder.
Note the emoji is after the first sentence and appropriate to it as I said it would be difficult from a distance. The comments following are not meant to be amusing, are as valid as yours and it stays as it is, You can read what you like into it as your opinion matters not one jot to me.

Edit:
Here is your post I responded directly to and there is no mention of (sexual) child abuse just an increase in teenage pregnancy: My post followed immediately aftyer yours!

"It wasn't so much about the numbers, but about the areas that people don't think of when a lockdown is imposed. Ask your average man on the street what is affected by lockdowns and they might say the pubs lose money for instance, how many do you think will say marriage of children has increased, or teen pregnancy has increased? It's an interesting thought experiment and there were things in there that even I hadn't considered."

Last edited:
As I said you're reading into that something which was never intended as a joke and never would be as far as I'm concerned, maybe in your world that's different, who knows, as unlike many of us you hide away secretly looking over your shoulder.
Note the emoji is after the first sentence and appropriate to it as I said it would be difficult from a distance. The comments following are not meant to be amusing, are as valid as yours and it stays as it is, You can read what you like into it as your opinion matters not one jot to me.

I think you are confused about what you have done. You put the laughing emoji reaction to my post which mentioned child abuse, see the screenshot in post #63 and go back and look at post #51

If you have made a mistake, that's fine, and you have clarified your point, but as I said you might want to remove that emoji reaction to my post lest it be misconstrued.

1614713696654.png

No confusion or mistake the laughing emoji was in response to the first line of your response to my post which I found amusing, it's a long post by you and I didn't bother to read most of it as it usual with most of your posts, in any case isn't it you who puts a laughin g emoji on the poost of every single one that disagrees with you, you even said it was your new tactic after you were banned last time.

Lons said:
Of course you can Mr resident expert in all matters google, ;) so please explain how when those very teenagers are NOT ALLOWED to get within 2 metres of each other never mind intimate they would be more likely to get pregnant than in normal times when they are drunk free and loose. Unless of course they are breaking the law which is hardly the fault of a lockdown.
Rorschach said
I'm gonna blow your mind here, but teenagers generally don't follow the rules! Shocker I know. Teens are going out and meeting up even though it's illegal, who would have thought but it's true!

@Lons Well at last we have cleared that up. Tip for the future though, don't put a laughing emoji on posts you haven't read fully, perfect time to use your favourite ;)

@Lons Well at last we have cleared that up. Tip for the future though, don't put a laughing emoji on posts you haven't read fully, perfect time to use your favourite ;)
Thanks for the tip, I've binned it along with the rest of the rubbish you spout from whichever orifice isn't your mouth. ;)

Do you think we could have an adult discussion about this without the usual personal attacks and puerile comments
This thread was going along quite nicely, but the original question seems to have been forgotten. or ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back